The shipping cost is based on the weight of your package and the country of destination and it will be included in the price at checkout. You will be informed of your shipping cost once you checkout before payment is completed. If you need to make any amendments to your cart before the completion of your order, you will always be able to go backwards.
SHIPPING WITHIN THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS
We ship via Akis Express within the Republic of Cyprus.
Standard fulfillment & postage takes 1-2 business days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WITHIN & OUTSIDE EUROPEAN UNION
We also ship internationally to the countries within the European Union as well as a selection of countries outside the European Union, including: Aland Islands, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, India, Isle Of Man, Israel, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America.
We offer two types of international shipping methods: Standard International Shipping, which does not include a tracking option and Registered International Shipping, where you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
Standard fulfillment & postage may take up to 15 business days.
If you are residing in a country that is not mentioned above and would like to place an order with us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check shipment options for your country.
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders and shipments.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or broken packages and we cannot ship out replacement packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, we assume no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- If you are located outside of the European Union international custom duty fees may apply.
- You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
- We have no control over these charges and we cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- If an international order is refused or undeliverable for any reason, the package will be abandoned at customs and we will not reimburse the product(s) or shipping fee.